Topband: A25R or TX7L on 1.8 or 3.5?

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: A25R or TX7L on 1.8 or 3.5?
From: Steve Harrison <k0xp@k0xp.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2023 06:23:58 -0800
I missed A25R on 3.5 last night by a minute or so as my amp didn't warm up quickly enough; but I haven't seen them or TX7L spotted on 1.8 MHz, or TX7L on 3.5. Are they on those bands? Should be a crapshoot for TX7L, at least from here on the west coast, judging by how easy it was to work George at KH8/AA7JV last night. How can one get DXPeds to try lower bands when they're superbusy trying to make over 150K QSOs on the higher bands?

TNX,

Steve K0XP

--
See my QRZ.com page at *https://www.qrz.com/db/K0XP*