Re: Topband: George in KH8 Land

To: W3HKK@roadrunner.com, "'topband@contesting.com'" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: George in KH8 Land
From: "GEORGE WALLNER" <aa7jv@atlanticbb.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2023 16:43:13 -0500
Bob,
I hope conditions will improve. Apart from the weekend, which was very poor, the last two nights I had strong noise (atmospherics). Even if the noise continues, stronger signals will help.

We will stay two more nights, trying to capture the improved conditions on the low bands.

After American Samoa we will be heading to Hawaii. We have a couple of applications in for landing permits for early next year, but, it is the government and they take their time and tell you nothing...

GL and 73,
George,
AA7JV