Re: Topband: VP6A

To: "Raymond Benny" <rayn6vr@gmail.com>, "m.r.c." <mrc02@kinderteacher.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: VP6A
From: "GEORGE WALLNER" <aa7jv@atlanticbb.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2023 04:47:04 -0400
Thank You, Ray,
George,

On Sat, 24 Jun 2023 20:47:41 -0700 Raymond Benny  wrote:
Hello Robin,
Hear you call two nights ago on CW. I worked George a few minutes later.
Now have 5 acres here in AZ to grow antenna and they seem to work. QTH is
quiet too.

George,  thanks for the FT8 qso last night with W7YA, 3:30 am, with my AZ
call I use on FT8.  That makes 9 bands.

73,

Ray,
N6VR/W7YA