Re: Topband: CQWW160: Night 2

To: jim@audiosystemsgroup.com
Subject: Re: Topband: CQWW160: Night 2
From: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2023 12:51:10 -0800
Could have been band conditions not working very well.  Felt like a thick
cold blanket was on top of the band last night.

This morning - normally very loud stations in MT were just regular signals
- not much stronger than BY4SZ.

Only managed one JA QSO with JH4UYB this morning.  JA3YBK could not hear
me.  Band was quiet - but very attenuated.

Surprised however to work 3W1T right at sunrise and 4F2KWT before that.
Heard a few other DU's but they were not hearing me.

Tree N6TR / K7RAT