Topband: RDC TL8AA

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: RDC TL8AA
From: "alfeohjt@tin.it" <alfeohjt@tin.it>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 13:59:03 +0100 (CET)

Hi Guys, the propagation is very good on the high bands therefore the low bands are almost dead.

We made some test last night on 160m FT8 and just few qso with very weak signal.

We would like to make some test on 75 - 160m CW as per the following schedule (GMT time, depending on conditions) - Our sunset today at 04:30 - 05:30 PM (at our latitude the switch time light to dark and vice versa is very short)
- Tonight at 09:00,   10:00,  11:00 PM
- Tomorrow morning  at our sunrise 04:00 - 04:45 AM
We might test FT8 as well.

Based on the result we will plan actions for the next days.
Hoping to have you all in log.

Alfeo I1HJT

I.D.T. member TL8AA - TL8ZZ crew