Re: Topband: Beverage upgrade question

To: K9AY <k9ay@k9ay.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Beverage upgrade question
From: Kenny Silverman <kenny.k2kw@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2022 19:14:05 -0400
Hi Gary, Joel and Dave,  again I appreciate the sage advice and experiences you
all have had.  Overall it sounds like there will be merit going to the echelon
pair.   The azimuth is 37 degrees so the slight shift in the main lobe won’t be
much an issue. I already modeled it in a more realistic scenario where the
wires are not totally parallel or same height. It loses a few hundredths of a
dB of RDF as you all know the configuration is reasonably tolerant.

I have all the parts to make it happen so it’s just a few hours work (I just
hang the insulated wire from branches in the forest).

73 , Kenny K2KW