Topband: NA activity + Inv-L corner insulator

To: "'topband@contesting.com'" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: NA activity + Inv-L corner insulator
From: W3HKK@roadrunner.com
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2021 20:23:01 +0000
. Here in Ohio we are still having moderate QRN especially in the
evenings. When I get on at our SR, the VK/ZL boys are often coming
through fairly well with much less QRN.

My INV-L has a ceramic insulator at the apex, which is held in place
by 3/16" black synthetic rope of some kind ( Home Depot source) thrown
over my 52 ft tall black walnut tree tied off to another tree. I dont
use pullies since so often the rope slips off the roller and into the
crack between the roller and the U-bracket. So I just tied a rope to
the other side of the insulator and hoist.