Re: Topband: VE6WZ loud as local today

To: jim@audiosystemsgroup.com
Subject: Re: Topband: VE6WZ loud as local today
From: VE6WZ_Steve <ve6wz@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 09:36:40 -0600
Thanks Jim!

I appreciate your compliment.  I have a long way to go to catch up to you!
Indeed I find building things to be a very big part of the hobby.  Perhaps
equal to, or even greater than operating.
There are still many things we can home brew and experiment with in this hobby.

Writing technical papers, giving power-point presentations and making proposals
was a big part of my “prior life” as an Oil and Gas Exploration Geologist
(actually I’m a scientist, not an Engineer) and I really dont want to do that
anymore!
For myself, picking up my iPhone and yakking about something is pretty easy,
and much easier than writing a paper.  I hope others find some of my ideas and
methods on YouTube helpful.

Steve, ve6wz