Re: Topband: VE6WZ loud as local today

To: Andree DL8LAS <dl8las@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: VE6WZ loud as local today
From: VE6WZ Steve <ve6wz@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 23:04:24 -0600 (MDT)
Tonight 6 EU logged.
It was nice work Len SM7BIC for our first QSO this season. Groan SM6DHF called
in and  both OZ7YY and OK1CF peaked up nicely later in the evening. F5IN peaked
up enough for a QSO, but Roger G3YRO couldn’t hear me tonight.
Indeed Andy DL8LAS really came up to a solid and steady 599 for about 15
minutes during his CQs.
The band has been open to EU in VE6 every night since Sept 11.

73, de Steve,  ve6wz

Sent from my iPad