Re: Topband: 300' Bog

To: Larry <lmwatbullrun@runbox.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: 300' Bog
From: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2021 19:22:52 -0600
Good answer, Larry! Lots of previous, searchable info by Guy, K2AV and
other 160m antenna gurus go into that in more detail.

Bob, a popular preamp —that I also built and use— is the W7IUV single
bipolar transistor one. Somebody sells it as a kit. I have a 2K pot and
series-parallel 1N914 protection diodes from the input to ground.

73 Mike
W0BTU