Re: Topband: 160 activity night

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: 160 activity night
From: Mail 10 <mail10@barefoothorse.com.au>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2020 10:40:28 +1100
I rarely see CW activity much above 1830 kHz. The only issue I see from time to time is SSB interference to the 1840 kHz FT8 channel.

VK band is 1800 - 1875 kHz. If a particular mode were moved above 1900 kHz, some here would miss out. We would have to do what JA FT8 ops did until recently and operate split.

Luke VK3HJ