Re: Topband: Good Conditions, Little Activity

To: VE6WZ_Steve <ve6wz@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: Topband: Good Conditions, Little Activity
From: uy0zg <uy0zg@mksat.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2020 19:53:07 +0300

Hi

However, everything is much more complicated ..

The activity of North Americans is highly dependent on the activity of Europe.

Americans undoubtedly want many different correspondents.

But there is no activity from Europe.
There are many reasons -
lack of money, interference from Chinese spotlights and other equipment, morality ..
Very few people can hear NA well.

But we must hope for the best.
Today I will have 160, but so far only in the USA with one vertical. Maybe I can hear someone ..

---
Nick, UY0ZG
http://www.topband.in.ua