Topband: Last comment.

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Last comment.
From: DXer <hfdxmonitor@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 09:50:00 -0400
I'll not ask to see a scan of the card because that may not be conclusive and it's not my 'job' to decide, but I'm still curious to know the reason for a QSL card "appraisal" request if not to ask for credit. It simply does not 'compute' that a ham who has pursued the number 1 spot for so long will not want to add one more credit to his total.

After reading the "Last comment", I'm also curious as to why you are still pursuing this matter. The DXCC desk 'saved' you the 'embarrassment' of being associated with a 'totally discredited' program. Enjoy your 'achievements', they matter to you only anyways.

"DX done the old way"? I may not have been a ham as long as you, but I've seen, read, and heard enough about some of the 'old ways'.

All the best.

73 de Vince, VA3VF