Topband: Last comment

To: Topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Last comment
From: Jarda <ok1rd@ok1rd.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 09:32:24 +0100
If any of the DXmans would be in the mood to read the facts about my "exclusion" from the ARRL, then please read my page section. Here you will find facts supported by correspondence. We all know, that the DXCC program is totally discredited by the use of remote stations situated near the DX expedition and that for both RXing and TXing. It's the twilight of DXing that the commission doesn't know how to deal with. I personally appreciate achieving my result after a lifetime of efforts to build QTHs. A few envious Hams at the head of W4xx can't spoil the joy of my personal result. The above, in line with our saying "Kaji water drinks wine", used my QTH remote to work with DX expeditions in the Indian Ocean region as recently as 20 years ago. Nothing new under the sun, then. I personally now devote myself to a 60m zone that is not under the influence of the DXCC commission. Lots of nice DXs to all but done the old way.

73 Jarda, OK1RD