Re: Topband: Last comment.

To: DXer <hfdxmonitor@gmail.com>, topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Last comment.
From: g3nkc via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 17:28:07 +0000
I find it very Surprising that someone just happens to discover such a prized
card, with my average 160m score I would never have "misplaced" such a valuable
card.Also, given that the card was apparently misplaced, and that it is not in
the uploaded logs too, I start to smell a rat.Not to mention, wasn't it Jarda
that was proud at one time to publish his cards, but no more, one his set was
open to wider scrutiny  (ie the C21XF story...)73Dave G3NKC Sent from Samsung
tablet.
-------- Original message --------From: DXer <hfdxmonitor@gmail.com> Date:
26/03/2020  13:50  (GMT+00:00) To: topband@contesting.com Subject: Topband:
Last comment. I'll not ask to see a scan of the card because that may not be
conclusive and it's not my 'job' to decide, but I'm still curious to know the
reason for a QSL card "appraisal" request if not to ask for credit. It simply
does not 'compute' that a ham who has pursued the number 1 spot for so long
will not want to add one more credit to his total.After reading the "Last
comment", I'm also curious as to why you are still pursuing this matter. The
DXCC desk 'saved' you the 'embarrassment' of being associated with a 'totally
discredited' program. Enjoy your 'achievements', they matter to you only
anyways."DX done the old way"? I may not have been a ham as long as you, but
I've seen, read, and heard enough about some of the 'old ways'.All the best.73
de Vince, VA3VF_________________Searchable Archives:
http://www.contesting.com/_topband - Topband Reflector