Re: Topband: Ground Conductivity

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Ground Conductivity
From: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 16:20:53 -0500
Ham,

I, for one, was thoroughly enjoying this discussion

I just learned some valuable information concerning one particular
limitation of even the most advanced modeling software.

You may not know these men, but they are among the top technical experts in
the field. They dispel a lot of myths that well-meaning but ignorant hams
repeat until they have a large flock of sheep that bleat the same utter
nonsense to other hams.  We should all thank them for that, friend.

73, Mike
W0BTU