Re: Topband: Ground Conductivity

To: Roy Morgan <k1lky68@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Ground Conductivity
From: Dave Cuthbert <telegrapher9@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2020 05:45:48 -1000
Albert Einstein: “You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long
cat. You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles.
Do you understand this? And radio operates exactly the same way: you send
signals here, they receive them there. The only difference is that there is
no cat.”
    Dave KH6AQ