Re: Topband: Wednesday 160m DX CW Activity Night

To: "Roger Kennedy" <roger@wessexproductions.co.uk>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Wednesday 160m DX CW Activity Night
From: <daraymond@iowatelecom.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2020 11:05:03 -0500
I got on about 0250z and CQ'd for awhile. The only caller was a VA3 station. I then did some S&P and worked OM2XW (with difficulty, the band was awful) and EA6NB. Here in the Midwest we are getting the usual springtime QRN which was making itself known last night. In another week or so I'll be decommissioning the RX and main TX antennas for lightning season.

73. . . Dave, W0FLS
-----Original Message----- From: Roger Kennedy