Re: Topband: Wednesday 160m DX CW Activity Night

To: wes_n7ws@triconet.org, topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Wednesday 160m DX CW Activity Night
From: Thomas Hoyer via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2020 12:16:44 +0000 (UTC)
S9 noise here last night - More then the usual S5-S7.
Heard Roger in there and called a couple times but QSB and noise kept me from
hearing him well enough to make a contact.
Tried a couple CQ's but nothing - band seemed dead at my QTH (noisy) in eastern
PA.
TomW3TA
PS: this is why it has taken me 20 years to get DXCC on 160  which I finished
on an unusually quiet evening this past January