Re: Topband: T Top Verticals and yagis

To: Ed Sawyer <sawyered@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: T Top Verticals and yagis
From: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Feb 2020 14:09:33 -0600
Hi Ed,

I can appreciate your line of thinking. However, I am 99% certain that he
--and others-- published what he said here well before he came up with his
FCP design. Also, other technical gurus here have long stated the same
thing.

Also, his original site crashed, and I don't believe the FCP stuff was
there until later. But that's a moot point.

I don't use an FCP, since I have room for elevated resonant radials here.
But it's a great compromise for those on postage-stamp size city lots. :-)

I just saw your other message as I was typing this reply. You have a higher
degree than I have. Perhaps others will comment on this. I hope so.

73, Mike
W0BTU