Re: Topband: T Top Verticals and yagis

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: T Top Verticals and yagis
From: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Feb 2020 09:47:10 -0600
Bingo! I was wondering when someone was going to mention this. :-)

Basically, the majority of the radiation is from the vertical section of an
Inverted-L, provided that the vertical section is high enough. With a T
antenna, you'll miss covering some areas, both stateside and DX.

These advantages of an Inverted-L vs. a T have been discussed here in
depth. Check out the searchable archives here.

73, Mike
W0BTU