Re: Topband: Nasty QRM From ??

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Nasty QRM From ??
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2020 12:11:41 -0800
On 1/23/2020 10:59 PM, Dick Bingham wrote:
Have any of you encountered similar ~98.xxxKHz spurious signals ?

NK7Z's website has waterfall and spectrum plots of a wide variety of KNOWN noise sources. It would be a good starting point. His website and mine both include lots of detailed advice on identifying the type of source, and for chasing and killing it. On my website is a piece that ran in two parts in NCJ several years ago, as well as slides for talks that I've done at ham conventions and clubs. k9yc.com/publish.htm

73, Jim K9YC