Re: Topband: Morning (W6 time) opening to European Russian today at ~130

To: "Richard (Rick) Karlquist" <richard@karlquist.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Morning (W6 time) opening to European Russian today at ~1300Z during ARRL contest
From: uy0zg <uy0zg@mksat.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2019 09:09:33 +0200
Hi

The north and east of Ukraine really worked in the evening W6 / W7 and VE6 + KH6 + KL7.

Really did it - UW2M, UR5AS, UX1UA.
UW5ZO succeeded in QSO with KL7SB.

There are no others who from Ukraine could hear WC in this ARRL 160 !
-----------------------
It was much worse in my south.

I have 69 qso and only at night or in the morning.

More than 40 stations from the USA did not hear me -

K5NA, W9RE, K3UA, K9CT,N4OGW, W2FU ,NR1DX... and further, further...

But there were very good QSOs 3-4 zone -
K7RL, VE6WZ, N0NI, KV0Q,N0FW, NA8V, N8OO, WB9Z, K9NW,
AG4W, K4WI, W5MX, K4RO.

Thanks

Nick, UY0ZG
http://www.topband.in.ua