Re: Topband: Morning (W6 time) opening to European Russian today at ~13

To: topband@contesting.com <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Morning (W6 time) opening to European Russian today at ~1300Z during ARRL contest
From: Victor Goncharsky via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2019 15:42:37 +0300
Certainly the skip has favored Northern paths for the last several days.
We worked three Alaska stations since Friday - NL7S and KL7J on FT8 and KL7SB
on CW in the contest.
With only one CW QSO in KL7KY in 2013 it was an amazing adventure. KL7 was a
new one for Helen!
Hawaii was not that easy but managed to get  KH6/KU1CW in contest and K9FD on
FT8, well done Merv!
Tried to get the remaining States during the contest weekend, succeeded with
Wyoming but had not enough RF to get W0SD and K5HK.
Anyway the beginning of this season is quite promising.
73/88 from us US5WE and Helen UR5WA

--
73, Victor Goncharsky US5WE/K1WE (UW5W in VHF contests, ex UB5WE), P.E.
UARL Technical and VHF Committies