Topband: 12V through coax

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 12V through coax
From: "tony.kaz--- via Topband" <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2019 15:59:17 -0500
I am making up new boxes for my Pennants. I will be switching directions
with a relay in the box besides the terminating resistor and the choke.
My question is what are the correct values of the components for feeding the
12V? I will be  using this only on 160 and 80M.
For the coupling cap between the rig and antenna I have seen values from
.01-.1uf. For the choke I have seen values from 100 uhy - 4.7 mh. On the 12V
feed side I have seen values from .01 - .1 ufd.
Is there a rule of thumb for the range of correct values for 80 and 160M?
Thanks
N2TK, Tony