Topband: OK/OM DX contest... thanks.

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: OK/OM DX contest... thanks.
From: Frantisek Mikulenka <Frantisek.Mikulenka@onsemi.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 13:14:45 +0000
Hi  all top band  enthusiasts,

I'd like to thank to all the stations that  called me  during  OK/OM Dx contest
this weekend.
       Specially  to US  the  conditions were  extraordinary. It  was a super
thrill at my side to be called by
by some of the  well known big guns  from low band community   from this  far
distant  area.
 W0FLS, N6TR,  AA6AA, K7RL, N7UA, N7DD and VE6WZ  all these asnwered  my  CQ
and give me
a good feeling  that CW is  alive and it may  still  be  worth to invest  to
our whole living nice hobby.

73 Franta OK2BUZ