Re: Topband: Why is ZONE 2 so Rare in JAPAN???

To: k1zm@aol.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Why is ZONE 2 so Rare in JAPAN???
From: uy0zg <uy0zg@mksat.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 14:39:58 +0200
Hi All

"As I noted to VE5RA - the world has changed. Basically, it is fast becoming time to "GO WITH THE FLOW" or get out of the way."

The world has always changed..

Just weak people in our time is becoming more and more.

Very appropriate quote .. :

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
Albert Einstein

---
Nick, UY0ZG
http://www.topband.in.ua