Re: Topband: Why is ZONE 2 so Rare in JAPAN???

To: "'uy0zg'" <uy0zg@mksat.net>, <k1zm@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Why is ZONE 2 so Rare in JAPAN???
From: "Doug Renwick" <ve5ra@sasktel.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 13:35:59 -0600
Nick you make a good point about weak people.

The statement "GO WITH THE FLOW" or get out of the way" is flawed.
The nice thing about this hobby is one can focus on many different aspects.
You don't have to change to go with the flow. If playing with FT8 turns your
crank then enjoy your hobby.

But don't curse me for being traditional. Last checking I find that CW and
SSB, etc are still legal modes. FT8 is not going to force me to 'get out of
the way' and off the air.

BTW I have deleted all the stupid and hateful comments I have received
because I offered an opinion. I really was surprised at the lack of
character by some prominent individuals, unfortunately, mostly Canadian. I
could go on.

Then there were others who offered a rational discussion. Thank you for
standing above the whiners and the SJW.

Doug, operating real ham radio

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
Albert Einstein