Re: Topband: Circle arrays

To: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>, topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Circle arrays
From: David Olean <k1whs@metrocast.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2019 16:30:30 +0000
TNX Mike

That is the crux of the situation.  I am not so interested in other bands but was wondering how much I would lose on 160 with a multi band design.  I don't want to lose much at all!

My brother who is a ham thinks I am crazy to even contemplate a circle array.  My goal is to use the circle array as a diversity antenna with my beverages used on the other receive channel.  I believe it will be a good choice. He thinks my beverages are just fine, but I believe that a diversity setup will be a big jump in performance.  I sure hope I am right!! It is a lot of work.

Dave K1WHS