Topband: Inverted L redux

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Inverted L redux
From: "Clive GM3POI" <clive@gm3poi.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2019 19:39:52 -0000
The bandwidth of the SWR is a clue to how poor the ground system is. As you
add radials the bandwidth will get narrower and the SWR is likely to change.
At present it all looks like a big dummy load. When you think you have added
enough radials double it again and measure parameters again.

73 Clive GM3POI