Re: Topband: Summer Update & a Surprise

To: k1zm@aol.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Summer Update & a Surprise
From: Mark K3MSB <mark.k3msb@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2019 13:17:54 -0400
Hi Jeff

Your concerns are shared by a lot of us.  I made the same observations
about 10M several times this summer.   As you said, it the way things are.

I have 147 countries confirmed on 160M (all CW).    I’d really like to get
to 160 confirmed (CW) on 160M before the proverbial well starts to run
dry…..

73 Mark K3MSB