Re: Topband: : V84SAA

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: : V84SAA
From: "Edward Sawyer" <sawyered@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2019 13:13:05 -0500
They were quite readable here at my sunset yesterday - about 2215Z on 80M CW
but were working EU.  Best signal was Long Path from the SE.  This morning,
I had no copy on them at all on 160M but could hear what seemed like a
pretty small pile of W5,6,7,0s calling.  Usually the sunrise path from here
is NW but LP or skew paths produced no joy.  Note that I was not able to
hear 9Y1YC on 80M CW this morning either.  He spotted himself at a few
minutes before sunrise here - 1155Z.

Will keep listening.  Both would have been new zones for me.

Ed  N1UR