Re: Topband: Air Wound Coil

Subject: Re: Topband: Air Wound Coil
From: MR TREVOR DUNNE <ei2glb@eircom.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2018 21:03:09 +0100 (IST)
Thanks for the replies I want to be able to tap it at various points to allow
for some movement up the band, I don't actually know how much inductance as I
don't have the antenna in place yet,

I wound a Homebrew coil last year but I fancied something tidier this time, I
was planning to install it in a nice enclosure and have some relays to switch
the taps ect,

MFJ don't seem to have a contact email on there site it just says to order and
wait to see if it is in stock don't fancy waiting a few months more it's been 4
already,

Thanks
Trevor
EI2GLB