Re: Topband: Air Wound Coil

To: Trevor <ei2glb@eircom.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: Air Wound Coil
From: Don Kirk <wd8dsb@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2018 07:12:15 -0400
 Hi Trevor,

I ordered one of those coils from MFJ (Part # 404-0669) on July 6th and it
was on back order at that time, and it shipped from MFJ to me on August 1st
(when you order one and they are on back order I think it normally takes
them less than 1 month to produce new ones based on my experience).

They are a nice low cost coil compared with alternative sources.

Just FYI,
Don Kirk (wd8dsb)