Re: Topband: Wednesday 160m DX Activity Night

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Wednesday 160m DX Activity Night
From: "VK3HJ" <vk3hj_luke@barefoothorse.com.au>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2018 12:19:11 +1100
It must have been "your turn" again Adrian!

I worked DU7ET (more or less local), JA5BIN, and heard VE3MGY. N0FW reported my signal as "loud". There are very few folks on lately, even with an open band to many areas.

I only lit up the local RBN.

Finished with a QSO with Steve VK7CW, enjoying his very nice bug sending.

Our storm static generally subsides as we come away from Summer. I am active year-round on Top Band. Most of my interesting DX is worked over Summer.

73,

Luke VK3HJ

-----Original Message----- From: Adrian Van Der Byl