Re: Topband: Wednesday 160m DX Activity Night

To: "Roger Kennedy" <roger@wessexproductions.co.uk>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Wednesday 160m DX Activity Night
From: <daraymond@iowatelecom.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2018 09:25:03 -0500
Alex, HC2AO, was QRV Wednesday night which must have been from a new/different location. He was running 20w to a 14m inverted L with 2 elevated radials from a balcony. He was weak but workable. He said our QSO was his first for 2018. From his comments on KST, it sounded like he has plans for a bigger, more permanent antenna. Here in Iowa QRN levels are beginning to come up with the arrival of spring weather although winter hasn't quite given up yet.
73. . .Dave, W0FLS

-----Original Message----- From: Roger Kennedy