Re: Topband: Wednesday 160m DX Activity Night

To: Roger Kennedy <roger@wessexproductions.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Topband: Wednesday 160m DX Activity Night
From: Hans Hjelmström <sm6cvx@hjelmstrom.se>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2018 12:22:11 +0200
Roger

They are all on FT8 more or less.
Then you do not need to hear the station you work, and you can even stay late
in bed.
Computer fix all QSO,,,,, for you.
Unfortunately , this is killing our hobby, IF arrl  is not making it a separate
award ,, for NO hearing QSO´+ s… BUT they do not care,,,,,,

Sorry to be so negative at Eastern,BUT I think this is the case.

Anyway have fun,what ever is remaining of our hobby.

Hans  SM6CVX  since 1961