Re: Topband: FT8.

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: FT8.
From: Wes Stewart <wes_n7ws@triconet.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2017 20:25:32 -0700
On 10/25/2017 6:57 PM, DXer wrote:

Try leaving FT8 unattended, and see how many QSOs it makes by itself?

73 de Vince, VA3VF
I've unsubscribed but the WSJT-X Yahoo group can be searched for a thread where a guy said he went off to the kitchen and came back to find he'd "worked" someone.  He said also that because he wasn't in the shack, he wasn't going to QSL.  I asked, why not, the other guy didn't know you were in the kitchen?

So, yes, RC1 will make automatic QSOs.  And if you don't complete, you can always use text messaging via JTAlert.

N7WS