Re: Topband: 160 meter L

To: "Tree" <tree@kkn.net>, "Rick Stealey" <rstealey@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: 160 meter L
From: <w8uvz@voyager.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 20:55:12 -0400
Tree and Rick

Pretty much the same way a "Battle Creek Special" vertical is configured. Vertical tubing portion to 80 m trap and in the BCS, a 40m trap along the way. From top of 80 m trap, a horizontal wire which completes the 160 m (Inv L) section. And Tree is correct in pointing out the need for a trap for 80 m that will handle the hi current and voltages, as we've learned along the way of 30 years in building and loaning these BCS units.

73  George W8UVZ
Part of the BCS team.

-----Original Message----- From: Tree