Re: Topband: Soldering radials?

To: "Topband@contesting.com" <Topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Soldering radials?
From: "Richard (Rick) Karlquist" <richard@karlquist.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2016 10:34:27 -0700
On 10/12/2016 8:52 AM, Richard (Rick) Karlquist wrote:
I'd like to get the latest thinking from the group
on soldering radials.  What I currently thinking
is as follows:

Thanks for the responses.

I now realize that I was not clear about what I was asking.
I was mainly interested in how to connect one radial
to another where they cross over each other.  I agree
that for connecting the ends to the radial plate,
crimp lugs are the way to go.  Trying to connect
cross overs using crimping seems awkward.

Rick
N6RK