Re: Topband: I like 160

To: william radice <k4owr@outlook.com>, Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: I like 160
From: "K1FZ-Bruce" <k1fz@myfairpoint.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2016 14:01:57 -0400

My post was not really about my difficulty, but was about being inventive with low band problems.   In Maine we  have to go down below, often, a 4 foot frost line to be effective in winter.   Your solution looks good in warmer climates. Its always good to check out new ideas.   Thanks for posting. Glad its working for you.
73
Bruce-k1fz