Re: Topband: K1FZ ground rod difficulty

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: K1FZ ground rod difficulty
From: william radice <k4owr@outlook.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2016 17:22:31 +0000
:::: At the risk of opening an avalanche of comments.......
Here's what I use. You can use it in a relatively shallow hole and it
works very well. This materiel is used by utility companies at the base
of power poles.

Here's the info on it: https://www.erico.com/category.asp?category=R2387
And here's a video of how to use it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHtIYboE8NE

I can only dig about 3 feet into my soil before hitting a solid rock
shelf...acres and acres of my property are like this and I have had
great results with this stuff!
BILL K4OWR