Re: Topband: VK0EK Operation

To: <topband@contesting.com>, "Richard \(Rick\) Karlquist" <richard@karlquist.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: VK0EK Operation
From: "David Raymond" <daraymond@iowatelecom.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2016 17:00:22 -0500
The pile last night got fairly large at one point. They were spread out about 3 KHz. . .maybe not quite enough considering the number of stations calling. Nevertheless, the 160m op last night was doing an incredibly good job of getting stations in the log. He was also patient and persistent.

73. . . Dave, W0FLS

----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard (Rick) Karlquist" <richard@karlquist.com> To: <jbwolf@comcast.net>; <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>; <topband@contesting.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2016 4:21 PM