Re: Topband: VK0EK Operation

To: <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: VK0EK Operation
From: "James Wolf" <jbwolf@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2016 17:12:02 -0400
Jim,

That's fine, but it doesn't help the immediate situation at hand.
And yes, that is the problem.  K9UWA and KD9SV who are close to me running
K3's didn't give me the problem that others did.
I did leave a note to the VK0 group and asked if they could spread it out
some.  Others might do the same.

Jim - KR9U