Re: Topband: NCC-1 Phaser

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: NCC-1 Phaser
From: "Mike Smith VE9AA" <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 20:05:53 -0400
I got distracted and forgot to ask..if the offending QRN (electric fence in
my case) is in the same direction of interest (Europe for me), does that
mean all signals in that direction are nulled?

(I would think not, but I have never used one, so pardon the question)

Mike VE9AA

Mike, Coreen & Corey

Keswick Ridge, NB