Re: Topband: NCC-1 Phaser

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: NCC-1 Phaser
From: "Mike Smith VE9AA" <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 18:31:36 -0400
Herb,

This is very interesting to me.  I hope this helps your noise.  I have had
11 glorious year of owning a silent QTH.  Now I have a neighbour who has an
electric fence which bothers me terribly.

Spikes are every second (or so) and on 160m they are 20/9 (and that's with
the NB on ! ! ! ) dwindling to audible on 2m when the beam is aimed that
way.

I am not fishing for comments on how to fix the fence, nor deal with the
neighbour;  That ship has sailed.

What I WOULD be interested in knowing from everyone is does the NCC-1 deal
with electric fence (ie: pulsing) QRM?

Thanks much and good luck Herb.

Mike VE9AA

Mike, Coreen & Corey