Re: Topband: K5P good job !

To: Louis Parascondola <gudguyham@aol.com>, "topband@contesting.com" <Topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: K5P good job !
From: Randy Lake <randyn1kwf@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2016 17:38:56 -0500
The problem is that it does not work 99% of the time and slows down and
frustrates the DX and slows down and frustrates the people trying to work
the DX. We should all start outing these problem ops. Like the VE9 said, if
it is close it is one thing but usually and most of the time it is not even
close. People talk about using the P3 to find where the DX is listening. I
have NEVER been able to use that method as 500 ops are calling out of turn !

Randy N1KWF

--
Randy Lake N1KWF
73 Gunn Rd.