Re: Topband: K5P good job !

To: topBand List <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: K5P good job !
From: Tim Shoppa <tshoppa@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2016 09:10:16 -0500
Mike, if you go to clublog.org, search K5P DXpedition log for your call,
and mouse over the greenie, you will see the operator for your QSO (his
call and picture). I don't think they've uploaded this morning's QSO's yet
but they are doing uploads several times a day.

W0GJ was the operator for my 160M QSO. Sharp looking guy!

Tim N3QE