Re: Topband: K5P good job !

To: Topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: K5P good job !
From: "Gary Smith" <Gary@ka1j.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2016 11:49:29 -0500
Tim,

I just checked as you mentioned and it was indeed K9CT I worked on
160 that first night. One fine op and I am amazed I got in the log at
all, I could hear them but the QSB was so deep they were dropping out
mid call and coming up only to drop out again. Tough conditions on my
end and surely on theirs as well.

Love 160

73,

Gary