Re: Topband: re topband QRP

To: jim@audiosystemsgroup.com
Subject: Re: Topband: re topband QRP
From: mstangelo@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2015 17:39:22 +0000 (UTC)
Jim,

I disagree. Since it is a category I find that some operators appreciate the
information. It sometimes leads to a discussion about our setups.

With regards to miscopying someone. If you cannot intrepret the information
sent because of a weak signal QRM or QRN you have not made a valid contact.

Mike N2MS